By providing Sandee Hughes & BucketList Travel Advisors my credit card for deposits and/or full payment of travel to be paid directly to the supplier, I understand and accept these terms and conditions as they have been provided to me for myself and my travel companions.
Travel Supplier: Sandee Hughes & BucketList Travel Advisors is not the source or supplier of the travel services I have requested, and acts solely as an advisor (agent) for the actual suppliers (principals) of such services.
- I have been advised that the principals whose names appear in the information supplied to me are those who are actually responsible for providing the travel services I have purchased. I consent to and request the use of those suppliers and agree not to hold Sandee Hughes & BucketList Travel Advisors responsible should any of these principals: 1) fail to provide the travel services I have purchased; 2) fail to comply with any applicable law; or 3) engage in any negligent act or omission that causes me any sort of injury, damage, delay or inconvenience.
- Travel Insurance is available at an additional fee.
General Liability: I accept that Sandee Hughes & BucketList Travel Advisors is not responsible for, nor will I attempt to hold them liable for, any injury, damage or loss I may suffer on account of any conditions, actions or omissions that are beyond their reasonable control.
Travel Risk: I understand and acknowledge that travel to many parts of the world may involve risk and can include a variety of hazards to my health and/or safety, including but not limited to disease, crime, terrorism, and warfare. Because each traveler’s risk tolerance is different, Sandee Hughes & BucketList Travel Advisors is not in a position to advise me whether I should travel to any particular place at any particular time.
Rather, to assist me in making an informed decision;
- I can refer to objective third-party sources of travel information, such as that maintained by the U.S. Department of State (travel.state.gov) or to obtain medical information, I may contact the Center for Disease Control and visit the CDC’s Web site at www.cdc.gov.
- I can confirm health requirements as related to myself and my companions and my ability to travel with a physician.
Supplier Policies: I will review my travel documents for accuracy upon receipt and understand that I may contact Sandee Hughes & BucketList Travel Advisors if I have any questions.
- I understand that rates may involve restrictions and that changing any aspect of my travel arrangements is subject to supplier policies and may result in additional fee’s or loss of funds.
- I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to provide a Certificate of Medical Fitness to Travel, if required by travel supplier.
Air Travel Requirements: I understand it is my responsibility to follow the rules and requirements of the local governments and air suppliers, included but not limited to;
- Acknowledging that while traveling abroad, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires me to carry a government-issued identification card in order to board a flight and am obligated by their policies at time of travel.
- Requirement that the name, date of birth and gender that appears on passports, that I supply at time of booking, must exactly match the same such data that is listed on my airline ticket and in my booking records.
- Failure to strictly comply with these requirements may result in change fee’s, denied boarding or an undue delay at an airport security checkpoint causing me to miss my flight.
- I further acknowledge that beginning on October 1, 2021, when flying domestically, I must present a driver’s license or another form of identification that complies with the requirements of the Federal Real ID Act (see http://www.dhs.gov/real-id for more information).
International Requirements: I understand that if traveling internationally, I must have a valid passport and, depending upon my destination and nationality, I may need to obtain one or more visas.
- Visa options and information may be provided to me by the travel supplier whom I am scheduled to travel with. I acknowledge that understanding these requirements and the responsibility to follow them are mine.
Travel Insurance: I understand that travel insurance will be offered and is recommended.
- I have the option to purchase travel insurance directly through the travel supplier, with a recommended supplier provided by Sandee Hughes & BucketList Travel Advisors or on my own to cover certain risks inherent in travel such as supplier bankruptcy, failure to perform, or my inability to travel due to a medical or personal emergency.
- It is my responsibility to understand the benefits and conditions of purchased travel insurance and while Sandee Hughes & BucketList Travel Advisors can provide options, is not a licensed insurance agent.