Sample some of the Finest Wines in the World
Embark on a breathtaking journey through the renowned wine region of Bordeaux, a world capital of wine.
Picture yourself watching the beauty of the Garonne and Dordogne rivers as you sail along both their right and left banks, savoring the ultimate wine travel experience.
Explore the famed vineyards of the Premier red wine of the left bank and Grand Cru châteaux on the right bank, sampling the finest of wines along the way.
Immerse yourself in this historic region, visiting UNESCO World Heritage sites, castles, magnificent gardens, and wine villages.
Take advantage of the included options for tours and bicycles on board as you explore at your own pace. Delight in the elegant accommodations, fine dining, and world-class local entertainment that will surround you in luxury onboard.
With guided lectures and tours, you can fully immerse yourself in the largest wine production region of France.
The possibilities for adventure and discovery are endless.
Set sail and let your wine dreams come true aboard a floating boutique hotel from the city of Bordeaux.
Small group sample activities included with a cruise:
- Tour the city of Bordeaux’s UNESCO historic region and visit the La Cité du Vin Museum.
- Explore the city of Libourne and sample Grand Cru wines in Saint-Emilion.
- Visit the Chateau de Vayres castle along the Dordogne River.
- Bike through the oldest wine regions of France.
- Hike the vineyards of the right bank.
- Spend time in Pauillac, location of the Premier Cru, long living and most expensive red wines of the Medoc.
- Sample the one of a kind White Bordeaux dessert blends within the Sauternes region.
And for the true Oenophile, extend your wine travel with a post cruise package within the primarily white wine Loire Valley region.
We at BucketList Travel Advisors are river cruise specialists. Let us guide you on your French wine experience.