With upwards of 300 Château scattered throughout the Loire Valley that range in size and style from simple 10th century fortified castles to massive residences, the structures were built for nobility and royalty who were drawn to the area to build their dream residences, during the renaissance. The one commonality between the many châteaux within the central region of the valley is their locations near the rivers of the region.
The city of Bordeaux is a UNESCO World Heritage site for its eighteenth-century cityscape. Two hours by train from Paris, the capital city of the Nouvelle Aquitaine region of France is most noted for its association with high-quality French wines.
As you travel the Rhine river through the heart of Europe you will visit quaint towns and villages. Plus you have the added bonus of browsing the many holiday markets strewn with festive decorations and warm holiday lights. The festivities happen in colorful stalls called badens that are filled with handcrafted treasures, delightful holiday foods, and local entertainment filled with joyous holiday merriment.
More about Sandee
– She has been involved in the travel industry since 1995
– Passionate about travel and traveling is why she is successful at what she does
– Considered Best of the Best of Independent Agency within the Avoya Travel Network
– She has worked with hundreds of happy luxury river clients on amazing travel itineraries
– Sandee is a Certified Wine Specialist with the Society of Wine Educators
– Having personal relationships with key travel suppliers she can offer the best resources to assist her clients
– A master problem solver your challenge is her motivation
– Sandee is a verified and certified Advisor with the American Society of Travel Agents
– An active member of the Cruise Line International Association
She works for her clients as their advocate with her focus on their best interest
Enter your email address to subscribe and receive new articles and information by email. We do not share information and you can opt out at anytime.
We here at BucketList Travel believe that when people come together great things can happen.
Our Facebook Group, Insiders of the River Cruise Waterways was created with the goal that like-minded passionate travelers can share stories, tips, ideas, and up-to-date news on our favorite way to travel, by river.
We will be sharing exclusive content here and we are looking forward to connecting with our community like never before.
We would love for you to be a part of it. To get access to the group click the button below.