Sample the art and scenery along the Seine
Traveling a region known for its rich history, stunning landscapes, and cultural heritage. The romantic ambiance of a truly French experience.
Embark on a journey through time as you discover the cultural gems and breathtaking beauty of France. With its rich history and stunning landscapes, this region is sure to awaken your soul and fill your heart with inspiration.
Imagine standing under the twinkling Parisian sky, gazing out at the city’s iconic landmarks, and basking in the romantic ambiance of a truly French experience.
As you sail through the picturesque French countryside, dotted with quaint villages and rolling hills, feel your worries fade away and your spirit soar.
Reflect at the Normandy American Cemetery and walk the hallowed grounds of the D-Day beaches, feeling a profound connection to a pivotal moment in World War II history.
From the iconic Parisian sites to the Norman Gothic cathedrals, let this journey be a source of inspiration and wonder.
Indulge in the finer things in life as you explore the historic countryside and discover world-class accomodations along the river.
Sample activities included with a cruise:
- Take a panoramic tour of Paris’ most famous sights from the ChampsÉlysées to the Latin Quarter.
- Embark on a delightful tasting tour that will let you taste the flavors of the region, including the world-renowned apple-based calvados, cider, and cheese.
- Visit Renaissance Château d’Anet, a remarkable château constructed in the 16th century by King Henri II for Diane de Poiters.
- Have an immersive experience, into the vibrant and diverse flora that inspired Monet’s works and the stunningly beautiful gardens at his former home in Giverny.
- Explore Rouen’s rich history, stunning landmarks and breathtaking scenery by cycling through the city’s streets.
- Embark on a unforgettable journey to Château de la Roche-Guyon, a stunning castle built in Renaissance-style architecture.
- Visit the medieval city center of Bayeux with a visit to the Bayeux Tapestry documenting William the Conquerors 1066 Norman invasion of England before going to the Norman city of Caen.
- Take a day trip to the Normandy Beaches, where you can see important locales from DDay like Colleville-sur-Mer Cemetery, Omaha Beach, Longues-sur-Mer Artillery Battery, and Arromanches Village.
Extend your travel with a few days in Paris or a post-cruise visit the beautiful region of Brittany with a visit to Mont St. Michel and time in the seaside village of St. Malo.
No matter if you’re a hopeless romantic, a culture enthusiast, or someone who appreciates a good view, a Seine River cruise has something for everyone.
BucketList Travel Advisors is available to assist when you are ready to set sail and make some unforgettable memories?